Büyük resim için tıklayınız.
Vango Alpha 300 4 Mevsim 3 Kişilik Çadır
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
|Pitching Time||10 mins|
|Packsize||50.0 x ø18.0cm|
|Capacity||3 Person Tent|